Community Outreach during Coronavirus
Since the Coronavirus outbreak, we've reached over 443.04 million people.
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised public health concerns over disease transmission and the spread of misinformation. The Tele-Town Hall® team has remained unwavering in our commitment to top-of-the-line service and dependable results as you reach out to communities during this trying time. From humanitarian groups to elected officials, leaders across the country are trusting Tele-Town Hall to reach their audience. We are especially proud to work with healthcare professionals in New York City and California who on the front lines fighting this pandemic.
Our team is fully prepared to deliver seamless service to all of our customers and partners.
- Reach your audience in the safety and comfort of their own homes with Tele-Town Hall® solutions.
- Tele-Town Hall® events can be conducted remotely, making them an ideal tool for teams working from home or in separate locations.
- Address your audience’s questions and concerns directly using live Q&A, links to FAQs, and live support.
- Rapidly update your audience with Text Alerts and Automated Voice Broadcasts as new information becomes available.
- Tele-Town Hall® utilizes multiple carriers to ensure network availability and superior connection rates. We are closely working with our carriers to ensure that your calls and messages are reliably delivered.
- The Tele-Town Hall® team is working around the clock to make sure that all of your questions and needs are taken care of.
How does a Tele-Town Hall® work?
How does my audience join?
What if I want to dial out to a targeted area but don’t have a phone list?
Who conducts the event?
Can my team and I conduct an event if we are in different locations?
What do I need to provide?
How much does it cost?
Contact us at email@example.com or call (202) 237-8313 to discuss targeted or mass-outreach engagement.
* required fields