How it works:
- Tele-Town Hall® rapidly dials out to a list of phone numbers provided by your organization.
- Audience members receive your personalized, pre-recorded message inviting them to remain on the line if they wish to be transferred to your live Tele-Town Hall® event.
- Once they have joined your Tele-Town Hall® event, participants can ask press a button on their key pad to request to ask your Speakers a questions live, as well as respond to integrated Survey Questions.
- Using a customized Tele-Town Hall® Web Interface, you control which participants ask their questions live on the conference as well as when to pose Survey Questions to your audience.
- Participants, who are unable to ask their questions live, have the option to leave a personal message with a Call Screener or a Tele-Town Hall® voicemail for the “Star Speaker” at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Following your Tele-Town Hall® event, you will receive a detailed report complete with participant statistics as well as a digital recording of your event that may be posted to your website.
Coronavirus Vaccine Outreach
The arrival of an approved vaccine also brings many questions: Is the vaccine safe? Who is eligible to receive it first? Where can I go to be vaccinated? With so many members of our communities seeking answers, it is up to our leaders to start conversations and provide access to accurate information. You trusted us to deliver scalable, reliable communication tools at the onset of the pandemic, and we are here to provide the same effective communications solutions as we head into the next phase.
Web Conference Enhancement
Enhance your favorite video conferencing platform. Tele-Town Hall® offers integration with all major video conferencing platforms, including Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, WebEx, and more. Web-based video conferences require participants to have strong internet connection and specific applications on their device.