How it works:
- Tele-Town Hall® rapidly dials out to a list of phone numbers provided by your organization.
- Audience members receive your personalized, pre-recorded message inviting them to remain on the line if they wish to be transferred to your live Tele-Town Hall® event.
- Once they have joined your Tele-Town Hall® event, participants can ask press a button on their key pad to request to ask your Speakers a questions live, as well as respond to integrated Survey Questions.
- Using a customized Tele-Town Hall® Web Interface, you control which participants ask their questions live on the conference as well as when to pose Survey Questions to your audience.
- Participants, who are unable to ask their questions live, have the option to leave a personal message with a Call Screener or a Tele-Town Hall® voicemail for the “Star Speaker” at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Following your Tele-Town Hall® event, you will receive a detailed report complete with participant statistics as well as a digital recording of your event that may be posted to your website.