The COVID-19 pandemic has raised public health concerns over disease transmission and the spread of misinformation. State officials, health organizations and schools are already using Tele-Town Hall® Events, Text Alerts, IVR Interactive Calls and Professional Live Call Centers to update the public on what steps should be taken to combat this threat.
- Coronavirus communications fall within the category of health and safety, generally recognized as exempt from auto call and text consent requirements.
- Reach your audience in the safety and comfort of their own homes with Tele-Town Hall® solutions.
- Address their questions and concerns directly using Live Q&A, Links to FAQs and live support.
- Rapidly update your audience with Text Alerts and Automated Voice Broadcasts as new information becomes available.
- Avoid the risk of large crowds at in-person meetings by disseminating information over the phone.
Tele-Town Hall® is already working to provide clients with robust tools to engage the public as the situation develops in coming weeks.
Contact us at email@example.com or call (202) 237-8313 to discuss targeted or mass-outreach engagement.