Outline for Conducting a Tele-Town Hall® event:
- Tele-Town Hall® rapidly dials out to a list of phone numbers provided by your business.
- The targeted audience receives your personalized, pre-recorded message inviting them to remain on the line if they wish to be transferred automatically to your live Tele-Town Hall® event.
- When joining the meeting, participants have the opportunity to ask you – the “Star Speaker” – questions live, as well as to respond to integrated Survey Questions using their phone keypads.
- Using a customized Tele-Town Hall® Web Interface, you control which participants ask their questions live on the conference as well as when to pose Survey Questions to your audience.
- Participants, who are unable to ask their questions live, have the option to leave a personal message with a Call Screener or a Tele-Town Hall® voicemail for the “Star Speaker” at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Following your Tele-Town Hall® event, you will receive a detailed report complete with participant statistics as well as a digital recording of your event that may be posted to your website.
For more information, regarding setup and conducting a Tele-Town Hall® event, please visit the Set Up a Tele-Town Hall Event page or contact a member of the Tele-Town Hall® team at (202) 237-8313.