Apply for Career at Tele-Town Hall, LLC®
Software Engineer – Web
Company: Tele-Town Hall (“TTH”)
Position Title: Software Engineer
Location: Washington DC (preferred, but flexible) remote
Education: B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
Experience: Demonstrate experience with full-stack web development
Tele-Town Hall is a fast-growing, founder-managed, private equity-backed company that is a leading provider of mass communication service solutions. Our products allow our customers to engage and manage large-scale audiences simultaneously using ultra-high-capacity, real-time voice and messaging products that provide significantly greater functionality than traditional webinar and conferencing services. We believe strongly in positive company culture, and offer our employees an exceptional benefits package with flexible officing.
Tele-Town Hall has experienced recent explosive growth and to capitalize on sustaining that growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation of our product, while mentoring others within the software engineering team. You will report directly to the CTO and work within an agile engineering team to deliver software products that achieve our business goals.
We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of technical architectures, programming languages, and infrastructure environments. Excellent communication and ability to effectively work within a team environment are required skills.
- Full-stack web development
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions
- Prepare and support solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Support, develop, and mentor junior and mid-level software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential and secure
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Working knowledge of at least one MVC web frame work. Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a big plus
- Working knowledge of Linux, SQL is a must. Experience with source control systems, especially GIT, is a big plus
- Ability to take a small size project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Abilities to work in an agile environment
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
Tele-Town Hall offers premium healthcare coverage for all employees and their spouses and dependents that is unmatched for a company in our space. In addition, TTH offers a 401K matching plan, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. TTH is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.
Applicants can apply to email@example.com, ATTN: Software Engineer – Web