Peer-to-Peer Texting is a messaging platform that allows you to rapidly text large audiences anywhere in the world – no opt-in list required. Include links and phone numbers in your texts for effective calls to action. Personalize messages with emojis to increase response rates. Most importantly, Peer-to-Peer is FCC compliant, making it the most powerful way to legally and effectively text message large audiences.
How It works:
- Load a List of Cell Phone Numbers to Contact.
- Prepare an Initial Text Message and Reply Messages in Anticipation of Responses.
- Personalize Texts to Show They are Being Sent by a Human Being & Increase Response Rates.
- Select an Area Code of Choice from which Your Messages will be Sent.
- Use Your Volunteers or Our Professional Agents to Rapidly Deploy Thousands of Texts per Hour.
- Drive Recipients to Take Action and Reply to Responses, Creating Dynamic Conversations.
- Create Custom Tags, such as “supporter”, “volunteer” or “donor” to Categorize Responses.
- Receive Detailed Reports Post-Event to Track Messages Sent, Received, Tagged and More.
Use P2P Texting to:
- Invite Constituents to Tele-Town Halls® and Physical Events
- Identify Supporters, Volunteers & Donors
- Fundraise More Effectively
- Conduct Surveys & Polls
- Get Out The Vote (GOTV)
- Build Opt-In Lists for Future Outreach
- 99% of Text Messages are Opened
- 90% of Text Messages are Read Within 3 Minutes
- Click-Thru Rate for SMS: 36%
- Response Rate for SMS: 30%
For more information, call (202) 237-8313 or email email@example.com