Tele-Town Hall is taking applications for the following positions:
As a research assistant, you will be responsible for researching potential clients for Tele-Town Hall’s mass conferencing services. In this role, you will become an expert on the Tele-Town Hall services, and a critical player in the acquisition and targeting of new clients. This role is ideal for self-motivated candidates with excellent sales and interpersonal skills, who can coordinate closely with cross-functional counterparts in sales and account management.
Length of Internship: 3 months with the possibility (and the hope) of full time employment at the end of the internship.
Requirements for Consideration:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
· Capitol Hill experience is a plus
· Located in the DC Metropolitan Area
· Strong communication skills and ability to secure new clients by presenting customized solutions.
Applicants can apply to email@example.com ATTN: Research Intern.
Call Co-Host/Call Screener
Looking for outgoing self-starting staffers that would be responsible for call co-hosting/moderating or call screening Tele-Town Hall events.
• Be available with 12 hours’ notice to co-host or screen Tele-Town Hall events (*Subject to change as Full Service requests increase.)
• Interact with clients or partners as may be necessary, as well as interaction with star speakers
• Represent the Tele-Town Hall brand in a professional manner
Bilingual in Spanish/Englisha a plus, but not required
Radio broadcast/podcast voice work experience a plus, but not required
Work remotely, paid job training, competitive pay.
Applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Co-hosting/Call Screener Coordinator.
Number of Openings:
1 Full Time Position Available
Requirements– Proficiency in the following:
• Ruby on Rails
Bachelor of Arts/Science (Degree in Computer Science preferred)
Chicago, IL (North Suburbs) Technology Headquarters
Competitive salary and benefits package