Tele-Town Hall is taking applications for the following positions:
This position is based in Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Length of Internship: 3 months with the possibility (and the hope) of full time employment at the end of the internship.
The area: Business Development, Political & Corporate Sales
The Political & Corporate Sales team plays a critical role in growing Tele-Town Hall’s political and corporate related business. Our culture mirrors that of a start-up, as we’re working to promote mass conferencing technology. We are a group of high-performing, like-minded team players that thrive on individual autonomy, product mastery and operational excellence.
The role: Research Intern, Political & Corporate Sales
As a research assistant, you will be responsible for researching potential clients for Tele-Town Hall’s mass conferencing services. In this role, you will become an expert on the Tele-Town Hall services, and a critical player in the acquisition and targeting of new clients. This role is ideal for self-motivated candidates with excellent sales and interpersonal skills, who can coordinate closely with cross-functional counterparts in sales and account management. It is our hope, that after a term of 3 months, the intern will have demonstrated the skills and acumen to become a full time account manager with further career advancement possible and expected.
Requirements for Consideration:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
· Capitol Hill experience is a plus
· Located in the DC Metropolitan Area
· Strong communication skills and ability to secure new clients by presenting customized solutions.
· Strong knowledge of political & corporate market needs.
· Extremely proactive and organized with a track record of success in a team environment.
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar software preferred.
Responsibilities of Position:
· Effectively manage sales pipeline and help develop a strategy for long-term client relationships.
· Present and articulate advanced product features.
· Assist in the creation of marketing and sales materials
· Assist in the operational set up of Tele-Town Hall events
Applicants can apply to email@example.com ATTN: Research Intern.
Tele-Town Hall, LLC is a later stage start-up company, focused on innovation and smart business practices. But even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel offering a flexible work schedule based on sales results. At Tele-Town Hall, LLC we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide competitive compensation packages that can be comprised of a competitive base salary, commission on a per event basis, 401K Safe Harbor matching, health insurance, long and short term disability along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Tele-Town Hall team members thrive in high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
Call Co-Host/Call Screener
Looking for outgoing self-starting staffers that would be responsible for call co-hosting/moderating or call screening Tele-Town Hall events, at the request of Tele-Town Hall officers, directors, associates, owners and/or employees (event assignments will be assigned based on contractor availability)
• Be available with 12 hours’ notice to co-host or screen Tele-Town Hall events (*Subject to change as Full Service requests increase.)
• Interact with clients or partners as may be necessary, as well as interaction with star speakers
• Represent the Tele-Town Hall brand in a professional manner
• Other administrative duties as assigned by Tele-Town Hall officers, directors, associates, owners and/or employees
Multiple positions available
Bilingual in Spanish/Englisha a plus, but not required
Voice work experience for co-hosting a plus, but not required
Radio broadcast/podcast voice work experience a plus, but not required
Work remotely, paid job training, competitive pay.
Applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Co-hosting/Call Screener Coordinator.
Number of Openings:
1 Full Time Position Available
Requirements– Proficiency in the following:
- Ruby on Rails
Bachelor of Arts/Science (Degree in Computer Science preferred)
Knowledge of Flash/Flex Action Script is desirable
Chicago, IL (North Suburbs) Technology Headquarters
Competitive salary and benefits package